Friday, July 2, 2010

Fourth of July

So i know i haven't blogged in a long time, and i feel a little pressure for this blogg to make up for the 150 other ones i should have done! Well... Today noah is going to Storm Lake with Caleb Thompson(uncle- catalyst to christ) and Diane B (grandma) (for 4th of july celebration stuff) and will be back before church on saturday and I'm so sad! ok ok, I get what you might be thinking..."Yvonne, it's barely two days and only gone 1 night!"
But until you spend an entire day with my most beautiful blessing you would never understand how I feel! and I am pretty sure he will miss me too!
He will be boating, swimming, playing, fishing etc. and my prayer is that he'd be a light to that side of the family!
Well is took forever to pack and make sure that everything that needed to go with him, went with him! He will be off soon!
I love you Noah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment