Friday, September 11, 2009

Update on Veronica #2!

My mom had a rough night last night and will continue in the CCU/ICU for a few more days, to monitor her better and incase anything happens they're prepared quickly.
This surgery has really taken a toll on her body physically and also emotionally. After realizing she wasn't having a heart attach and that it was an anxiety attach, they gave her Valuum and sleeping medicine. I just can't imagine being immobile and pumped with tons of meds and someone else's blood while still in pain.
The doctors checked her left thigh where they took muscle tissue and her right thigh where they took skin and say that all of that is heeling well and look'n gooood.
As for for heel/foot, they'll tell us later today how it's doing.
Just got news that she's not recovering well from her surgery! Please pray that he body handles everything well!

The CCU.ICU staff didn't let me see my mom today since i have a cold. UGH! Why did i have to get sick NOW! I understand why they didn't plus the last thing my mom needs is to get sick. It's just a little frustrating not to be able to be there for my mom on a really hard day. But I Know she's in the Lords hands and I wouldn't want her anywhere else.

Right now I laid Noah down for a nap and before nap time we usually cuddle and talk about things he's thinking about and praying about. Today he turns and looks at me and starting crying, as these huge tears filled his eyes and his little hands ran through my hair he continued with... "I'm sad Ita (grandma) got hurt." The love and compassion i heard in his voice was something I will never forget. I love that he knew that he could talk to me about it, that it's okay to cry and feel for someone else. So as we laid there praying for Ita, he fell asleep. I love my little guy and thank the Lord every chance i have for blessing me with him.


My mom and dad with their grandchildren!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment