Saturday, September 12, 2009

Update on Veronica #3!

Today I got to visit my mom for about 2 seconds, literally- I peeked my head in and smiled and got to touch her elbow!!!!!!! :)
I spoke to her nurse and doctor in the family waiting room. They say her foot is healing well and looks good. As of what they can tell so far they won't have to do it again.
Right now she's really emotional, she's been through a lot. She's sick of surgeries, being poked and prodded, sick of tests, false alarms, alarms and stress.
Please pray that she continues to recover and that she gives all this pain, anxiety, and stress to the Lord to handle for her and that she wouldn't get any infections.
I know what room number she's in now but I'll post it sometime soon. Right now lets just let her rest. :) Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment