Thursday, September 10, 2009

Update on Veronica!


My mom is back in the Hospital! She had surgery yesterday at 7 am to save/reconstruct her foot! So far so good! What they did yesterday is "stickin" and the doctor's hopes are up that the surgery worked! My mom has a brand new foot! She's in a ton of pain and has exhausted her pain button! She continues to smile through it all and praise God for all he has done!
She's currently in the CCU/ICU and cannot have visitors expect of course my dad and me. Which is super hard on Noah since he wants to see his ITA!!! Please pray she can get well enough soon to get to the 5th floor again and get some visitors and see the staff of nurses that took great care of her for 2 months!


These are pics of my mom's leg after a 2 months of surgeries, For now I won't be posting any of her foot/Heel!





What is under the white thing is what they operated on all day yesterday. There was pretty much nothing under there. So they took muscle from her thighs and skin from her thighs to make a heal and bottom of a foot.

1 comment:

  1. I will keep your mother in prayer. I believe you been very strong and helping your mom.

    ReplyDelete