Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July Celebration!

The Rain didn't stop the 4th of July Celebration this last sunday at Jordan Camp(WCCC)! It was such a blast! Nobody let the rain stop them from having a blast!
-Mud Sliding
-Homerun durby
-tug of war
-volleyball
and SOOOO much more!
 Even a talent Show!
All of the congregation go together and noah and I got to see old friends like Kristi and Colleen! We ate tons of food and someones homemade blueberry pie (still warm)!

Noah and I got our faces painted! He was a tiger (you can't see his stripes very well in this pic) and I was a dog?- yeah i think I was a dog!


And watched the AMAZING talent show!


Uncle Caleb obviously played in the mud...


As we were leaving the camp for the night we saw a beautiful rainbow! I just had to take a pic!


Even though the fireworks got cancelled we still had fun at my house with a couple our closest friends!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA, and thank you for FREEDOM!



No comments:

Post a Comment