Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Friends!

Monday we got together with our friends Laura Bottleson and her son Landon for lunch! Noah and him are great buddys and the best part is that they litteraly only live about 4 houses down the hill from us! I have known Laura (and her sister Megan) since I was in junior high and it's great that we are still close and our kids are too!! 
Noah and Landon bond over the their geeky side! (STAR WARS!) and they're about the same age. Actually Landon will be turning 6 this coming monday! His party is sunday and I can't wait for it!
We tried Fudruckers for the first time... I probably won't go back- - SO EXPENSIVE for a hamburger! It was really good though! 

This is Landon and Noah, they were playing with their Star Wars legos!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU! haha- I'm so lame
I am so thankful for the Bottlesons! Noah gets Landons clothes that he's grown out of - It is such a blessing! And now that Noah is going to only wear uniforms for school, we are pretty much set for a while! Thank you for the clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment