Thursday, July 8, 2010

VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL

I have a couple of stories that I need to share with you blog friends...

I arrived to pick up my Noah at WCCC last night and as I walk in my son is chillin with all his little friends watching the play taking place. He was sitting and paying attention like a good little boy, VBS is right up his alley. After it was over he saw me and came over for a big hug and kiss and to tell me everything that happened and what he had in his bag! Quick story: Noah busted his nose yesterday and felt like I needed to tell the VBS peeps what happened so they didn't think I was hiding something, lol. So After I told them what happened, they pulled me aside to let me know a few things that Noah had said that night and the night before.
I know what your thinking, WHAT DID HE SAY!!??? Me too. I put my humble hat on. I mean, my humble OUTFIT ON. And listened.
"Well yvonne your son is very interested in everything and pays attention well, and he's a great participator! Last night he was talking and pointed to olivia. He said and i quote 'Olivia is my sister, we have different moms, AWKWARD!' and as he said awkward he kinda looked up and rolled his eyes"
She didn't really tell me this story in private because at this time other ppl came over to see my reaction to these stories.
I laughed. 
Next Story: Last night at VBS they were asking kids what God made. My son said the heavens, people, trees... etc. The next question that they asked was WHO/WHAT DOES GOD LOVE? My son stood up nice and straight with his chest nice and hight and said, " ASIANS, GOD LOVES ASIANS."
I said, that's right, he does.
I laughed harder.
I love Noah so much. I was glad that nobody laughed when he anwered that God loved asians. He really meant it and was so innocent about it all! And God loves everyone! 


Pics of Noah and his 'sister' Olivia (AWKWARD;)!) on the way home from VBS!


There are two nights left of VBS, we'll see what else happeneds this week! lol These kinds of stories get me pumped for when he starts kindergarten in 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment