Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A PERFECT VISIT From the OTHER Lima Family!

Back in May my brother and his family came to DES MOINES!!! That meant, I GOT TO SEE MY FAMILY! You might not know this but my brother and I are really close and since life has taken us different directions we have just grown apart. It's really great to see him, and his beautiful family is definately a plus! He is a realy great big brother and even though we don't see eachother often I know that he really loves me and my son! There is never a kiss or hug lacking in our visits! 
They stayed for a whole week, it was fabulous! 

Isabel has grown so much since I saw her last and little ellie was just a few weeks old when I met her for the first time! Isabel is totally on the go and laughs so much! She is such a happy little girl and full of energy! She is so curious about everything and is always ready to discover. Noah and her don't get along very well... In Isabel's curiousness she accidently distroys noah's things etc., so he learns how to give grace and forgive, it's hard for a 5yr old! But it's good for him! 

I got to take Isabel around with me and Noah some! This is a pic of my lil Isabel and I waiting at Iowa Christian Academy for noah to get done testing! I have to admit that luggin around a 5yr old, 1yr old, and 3week old is hard work! BUT I LOVED IT! 


Now this pic represents noah's heart for that whole week! Noah really loves his baby cousin ELLIE!!! He would wake up early to feed her, wake up and go to her in the middle of the night and make sure she was ok when she was crying. He never left her side, he was like her lil body gaurd. It was really cool to see noah's gentle side! I knew it was in there somewhere! :) If I ever have another baby I know that Noah will be such a good big brother... until he/she starts moving! lol



Here's a lil video of Noah and Ellie...



I took more PICS OF THE VISIT, enjoy!
There aren't alot of pics of my brother and I, but he and his wife took me to dinner and movie one night. I felt so special! We really did have a great time! It was also really great for Noah and I to learn how to meet their needs, serve them, and love them TOGETHER! I love my family and I am so thankful for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment