Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sick

So Noah and I have been sick for about a week. Like, rly nasty stuff, it got so bad one day that I had to have my little super hero Grandma Diane come help me with Noah for a day- I couldn't even open my eyes without vomiting! 
Anyways I'll spare you the graphic details... but even through what felt like death this week Noah had such a great attitude and was always willing to help me with anything. For a while there the tables turned and he was taking care of me. It was so sweet he would offer me everthing and my water glass was never empty. He is such a servant! And a cuddler! I love him so much- when he got hit with the flu he was so greatful for the love i showed him. It was like DUH I'm going to take care of you. And of course he knew that I would, but regardless he let me know how much he loved and appreciated that i look care of him even though i wasn't feeling well myself. He always said thank you and hugged me and told me how much he loved me. It really meant a lot to me too! It truly is such an honor to serve him and love him, what a great boy I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment