Sunday, July 18, 2010

My little BIG family!

Noah and I are truly blessed to have the such a wonderful family! Today was such a family filled day, and it reminded me of how much I love them all!  My little family consists of just Noah and I and it's wonderful but we also have so many others linked to us.

We live with my mom, dad and my aunt Aura !Even though we live together it's still great to go out of our ways to spend quality time together. Like this morning ... Noah and I were gonna go on a car ride alone together to our special spot. On the way there we decided to pick up Ita and Papa too! I was so glad that they joined us! Even though alone in the car with them for hours scares me... you know-  talking, being vulnerable, sharing my life...etc. Anyway it was wonderful and we had such a good fun time! We laughed A LOT and talked a lot too! There is never silence in the car especially with NOAH! He's HISTERICAL! (hysterical?)

Anyway... where we go it is very pretty and the scenery is spectacular- i kept telling noah to look out the window and see the view instead of playin in the back seat. Right when he looked out the window he saw and I quote " A BROKEN FENCE, I LOOK OUT THE WINDOW AND SEE A BROKEN FENCE, THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT ME TO SEE?!" lol bad timing I guess! haha I laughed so hard... i guess you had to be there.
So I told a joke that my friend Aubrey told me last night and noah wore it out the entire trip: where do sick wasps go? where? to the WASPITOL! - - it was funny to hear him tell it the first 15 times. He acctually CRACKED UP when I told him. ooo so stinkn cute! Then I told him another one and he said " not funny."

Then I get a text from Noah's other set of grand parents: BOB AND PAM THOMPSON (noah's dad's dad and his wife) : an invite for lunch! We went to see them, it's been i think since May5th that we saw them! We had the best food ever! PAPA bob is an amazing chef. We had the best chicken and potatoes that I think I have EVER had. Not only was the food fabulous but so was the company! Bob, Pam. Aunty Abby, Uncle Nick, baby cousin Adelyn and wonderful uncle Caleb! We had a blast through conversation and playing all together!

In the midst of all this fun family time I get texted by noah Grandma Diane and Papa Rob ( noah's dad's mommy and her husband) and then i got to talk on the phone with my brother OTTO and his wife, also get to hear my little nieces laugh!

Aren't Noah and I so blessed! That's not even all the family I could mention but that's A LOT of family in one day! We have a huge scattered, extended disfunctional but functional close family that we Love so dearly! God is so good to us even when we blow it.

I LOVE YOU FAMILY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment