Sunday, July 4, 2010

Noah's back!

Noah got back saturday! (yesterday) After a full days work of serving and loving and dying I got to church at 7:30. Yes, half an hour late. Anyway, I got there and NOAH WAS THERE!!!!!! I called to check on Noah earlier and Caleb said that they were just a few hours from DesMoines, and that he would just take noah to the DTC for me!
Needless to say, I was so excited to see him! When he saw me, he crawled on top of chairs to get to me! It was so cute. Funny thing, he met a friend (bout 19yrs older than him) that he was dying for me to meet! He said " I met a friend, we are supposed to do that right? Come meet him, come meet him. He's been here before and he knows uncle caleb!"He was so excited!
After a ton of kissed and hugs and I missed yous he got to play with McKenna in the nursery during church.
I am so glad he's back. Even though it was a night... I just really love him and cherish every moment I get with him.
 He has tons of fun though. He went boating and he said that he jumped into the lake yelling "COWABUNGA!!!" so cute. And Grandma Diane was so sweet with sending me pics of things he was doing like the slip n slide! I totally forgot how fun they are. Definately wanna get one now! All in all he had a great time with family and I am so thankful for Diane and Caleb! I love how much they love my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment