Monday, July 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH

What? Noah is 5? yes... yes he is. It really does freak me out that I have a five yr old. The last five years of my life have been a blast and such a blessing. God has truly done an amazing work in our lives and together we are trying to honor the Lord! It's still crazy to me that I have a child, and now a 5 yr old! sheesh! I thank God everyday for Noah and Gods' grace that he has given us!

Noah had a pretty big party to celebrate 5 yrs of life! Here are some pics that captured his special day!

He loves pirates and knights, the good ones of course! hehe
Noah with his friends Quinn, Ava, Kai, and Leighton
A pic of some of the greatest ppl in the world! 
My big boy eating!
The Grill master papa Rob and uncle Jake eating with Noah
The Grandmas! Diane and Veronica(my mom, aka ITA)
Noah got a bow and arrow for his bday!
Capturing a sAweet gift moment!
My son and I with my dad!
mm CAKE time, he seriously loved his Bow and Arrow- he would not put it down!
Yes, I pushed his face in the cake when he was blowing out the candles!
HEHEEH aftermath- so cute
Leaving the party in his new booster seat! HE LOOKS SO BIG!!! ( I love his white skinny legs!)
I was so thankful for everyone that came! It's not everyday that I get to have all closest family and friends together in one house! Grandma Diane and Papa Rob just built their new house and they were so gracious to host the party! 
Thank you God for everything, for your love and grace and NOAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment