Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wazzup Noah?

Submarines are just something noah's into these days. He loves playing in the water with them and the submarine men- it's acctually a lot of fun and we really get into it! Sometimes we play in the sink and sometimes in the tub. On really hot days we set up the pool outside and play there!

He got this submarine from his uncles for his Bday! Thanks Uncle Caleb and uncle Jake! (he also has a whale that goes with it, it's sooooo cool!)

Despite the forced smile on his face, he really does love it
Glowsticks are super fun too! You should try them sometime!
Noah also LOVES to ride his bike. He rides it everyday - rain or shine! Here's a picture on his new bike, i don't have one of him riding it, weird! I'll get one!


Thank you papa Bob for the amazing bike! It's getting a lot of use! I think that he will be without the training wheels by the end of the summer, atleast that's Noah's goal! I will have to buy elbow and knee pads when I take the training wheels off- safety first!! :)

He also LOVES baseball... This is what happends when I throw the ball to him though.... :( i accidently busted his lip!...



My BFF Sydney Lynn help with hugs while I ran inside and got him ice and...


popcicles! He felt better quick with love, ice, and popcicles!


We love summer time! Call me weird but I even love the smell of sunscreen!




1 comment:

  1. hey! I have pics for you from Storm Lake.
    AND we discovered that your son LOVES merri-go-rounds. Nick taught him to jump while it's still going...and he likes it to go super super fast... ask him about it ;)

    ReplyDelete