Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What's Happenin yo?

June= Change- not just the weather!!

Fall to Spring Bible studies have ended- I have switched bible studies and it was bitter sweet! I loved my old bible study i was in for about 2 years but I am always up for a change, challenge, and opportunities to grow and step out of my comfort zone!  My old Bible study went to Sunday morning services and I have stayed laboring Saturday night with a select other few from my bstudy!

I was working at East Hight School since January, it's summer time now, so I am not working. I am looking for a full time job with benefits so that come August I have insurance and I am able to pay for tuition at ICA. It's been a hard few months trying to find a job- it's taken trusting the Lord to a whole new level!

Epicenter ( our summer program on wednesday nights at 6:30) has started and it's been so wonderful hearing all these speakers and being taught! I love getting together before at dinner with everyone, it's such a blessing to use that time to catch up with ppl and pray! Epicenter is so special to me because 5 epicenters ago I became a christian and decided to desire to know the Lord and make him known. 

For our epicenter group we decided to continue our bible study and we are watching a video series of scientific proof that GOD EXISTS!! AMEN!

1 Peter 3:14-16 (New International Version)

14But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear[a]; do not be frightened."[b] 15But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 16keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander

No comments:

Post a Comment