Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lima Sisters!

Yes, Isabel has a sister now! While my parents were down in texas they had a lot going on! Isabel turned one, I got recognized as a deacon, and Ellie was born!!! My bro is now the proud dad of 2 BEAUTIFUL daughters!
The following pics captured this great day!
Meeting Ellie!! How cute is Isabel with her 'BIG SISTER' t-shirt!

What  cute little baby girl!
She's holding my mommys finger there.


My sister in law did a great job during labor! I really love her and she's so good with the girls! Congrats Heather! This is a pic of their growing family! 


PAPA and ITA with their new granddaughter Ellie! 


My brother showing of his daughters to his mom!


My dad is LOVES kids! He has always had a gift of cuddling! 
This pic is one of my faves in the world so I just had to share it with whomever!!


I am really excited for  Otto and Heather and their growing beautiful family. The word on the street is that they will be trying for a boy in the future! Turns out that this fall they will be stationed in S. Korea for 2yrs. It's alreay hard on me that they live in texas and I don't get to spend a lot of time with them, and now korea! Common ppl!!! I will just have to keep praying for them, lovin them that way! I love you Otto, Heather, Isabel and Ellie!
Love, auntie yvonne and cousin Noah

2 comments:

  1. I love the blog updates! Keep it up... you're good at it and I enjoy reading it! Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally you update! the pictures are super super sweet :) thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete