Monday, July 5, 2010

Almost Caught up... Noah's Sleepover

Noah and Kai have been the best of friends since they were teeny weeny. We don't see him as often as we used to so we had him over for a sleep over! It was soooooo much fun! Noah and Kai love each other so much and always have a blast together!

My little muscle men getting ready for the night!


They got excited for movie and popcorn!


Boys wrestle, i don't get it- but they do


Gotta have my kai lovin


Silly faces!

Milk before bed!


YAY FOR SLEEPING BAGS! I made them sleep on the floor of my room! ( I was comfy on my bed)


We did snuggle a lot though and changed where they laid their heads!


What a life, huh? They are so great and such a joy to be around!


GOOD MORNING! Brueggers Bagels and juice...mmmmm....


Our last bites!


Just a little sword fighting before Teresa picked up Kai, no big deal!


It was such a great night! We had so much fun playing, I don't think we ended up watching a movie! We read tons of books and acted them out! We laughed, cuddled and told stories! They giggled till about  1130 at night! The Lord knows I am not having anymore kids (maybe anytime soon) and has blessed Noah and I with really great friends, Noah calls brothers!
WE LOVE YOU KAI


No comments:

Post a Comment